Bruce A. Ralston Bruce A. Ralston
 Calendar  |  Driving Directions  |  Bankruptcy and Legal Links 
 · Lemon Law
 · Downloads
Click for the BBB Business Review of this Attorneys & Lawyers - Bankruptcy & Taxes in Memphis TN

I have already filed a case, but I still need to pay the filing fee. Where do I send it?


If you have a Chapter 7 case, take cash, check or a money order to the Bankruptcy Clerk’s office on the 4th floor of the Bankruptcy Building at 200 Jefferson. Make sure that you have your case number with you.

If you have a Chapter 13 case, you could follow those same instructions from the preceding paragraph, but it might be better to pay it into the Chapter 13 Trustee, using the instructions for making Chapter 13 Plan payments in the next paragraph.