Phone: (901)543-5045 Fax: (901)432-5212 E-mail: Attorney@BKMemphis.com Note: I can only answer questions for people in Memphis or west Tennessee.
Call anytime! Free initial consultation. Free parking at the door.
West Tennessee's only student loan lawyer !!
One of many ridiculous things about the 2005 bankruptcy law is that I now have to say this: The Law Office of Bruce A. Ralston is a federally-recognized debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy under Title 11 of the United States Code. Duh.
Before accessing this site, you must affirm the following:
1. You have read the following statements and conditions;
2. You understand and agree to those statements and conditions; and
3. You agree that nothing contained in the web site creates the relationship of attorney and client between you and Bruce A. Ralston and/or any other person who may be employed by or associated with the Law Office of Bruce A. Ralston.
Statements and Conditions:
- The information contained in this web site (www.MemphisBankruptcyLawyer.com) is general in nature. Even though one or more of the circumstances discussed in this web site may seem substantially similar to your own situation, there may be other factors or considerations which would alter the result in your case. Also, many statements and answers to FAQ’s are framed with reference to the most common fact patterns and scenarios. There may be other, less common, answers to certain questions which, for the sake of clarity and brevity, have been omitted in this web site.
- Neither Bruce A. Ralston nor any person employed by or associated with the Law Office of Bruce A. Ralston suggests a specific result in your case, nor do they guarantee any particular result in any one case.
- No two bankruptcy cases are exactly alike. Two people with very similar circumstances and desires may end up with different results. Any specific examples offered in this web site are meant to demonstrate possible results. They are not to be taken as predictions of the end result of your particular case.
- All statements regarding bankruptcy law and procedure refer to local practice in the Western District of Tennessee, which courts are located in Memphis and Jackson, Tennessee. Although bankruptcy law is centered around the United States Bankruptcy Code (Title 11 of the U.S. Code), which applies in all Bankruptcy Courts throughout the United States, much of the law still depends on the law of the state in which the underlying transaction took place. Also, there are great variations in local practice among the 94 different federal districts. Therefore, given any one fact pattern, there may be any number of different results in the various states and federal districts. Again, this web site refers solely to local practice in Memphis and Jackson, Tennessee.
- Statements of opinion are not to be taken as fact.
- This web site is only one of many sources of information about bankruptcy law and other areas of law that may be discussed. Do not take this as the definitive source of any area of law. If you need a reliable answer to your question, you should hire a licensed attorney with practical experience in your federal district.